What is a Post Construction Clean or Final Clean
Our services include post construction cleaning. We work for and a number of custom home builders and large developers in Palm Beach County.
What is a construction clean?
- Our crews will come in and clean all the dust off all the of the surfaces
- This includes a full wipe down of the bathrooms
- A detail clean of the kitchen including inside all cabinets and on top of the cabinets
- Vacuuming all built-ins including all your kitchen cabinets
- Cleaning of the baseboards and tracks
- A full inside and outside window clean
- Floors will be vacuumed and mopped
- We DON’T remove major construction debris from a site but we will obviously remove trash that we sweep up.
During a remodel it is a good idea to regularly change out your AC filters.
It is also important to note that we get about 80%-90% of the dust created during the construction process. The balance is still settling and going through the AC system.
We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and most of our customers have been with us for 10 years or longer.
How do we price projects?
On new construction, we price by the sq ft under air. The pricing per sq ft does vary and can be dependant on the amount of glass in a home, what type of floors one has in the home as well as a few other other factors.
For remodelling projects we tend to do the project by the hour. Our crews vary in size from 4 to 6 person crews dependant on our workload for the for the day. While some projects look simple to clean they can be time-consuming. The little details that one does see such as stucco on glass or tape residue on floors or specs of paint on floors can all influence the amount of time we spend at a project. Often a clean up on a remodel project will take longer than new construction.
Our prices are inclusive of supplies.
The best is to call us for an obligation free estimate.